Sorry I'm Late Audrey

I have it marked on my calendar. The day Audrey died. January 20, 1993. She was born in 1929. My father was born in 1927 (and passed away long ago). Audrey is the "mother" to all of us women of style. You just type the name "Audrey" into Google, and she comes up first, with a zillion entries.
Audrey bio HERE
Nice Audrey blog called Fab Audrey HERE
This is a picture post of the images I have accumulated in my clipping file. Enjoy them, as you evoke your own fond memories of Audrey.




With her mother


She loved flowers



UNICEF was her life's work




Fashion icon



Truly a fair lady

With one of her husbands - Mel Ferrer


Animal lover



Guest in The White House
and recipient of Freedom Medal of Honor






She even makes appliances look good!



Masked








The muse of Hubert de Givenchy



First she was a dancer








She inspires decor (and Christmas trees!)






Near the end of her life


Age 10 - at the beginning of her life


A simple resting place -
Well lived Miss Audrey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sorry I'm Late Audrey on social network: