The Skirted Roundtable had a really good broadcast about the pros and cons of contests and giveaways. I have never done one, but after listening to Linda, Joni, and Megan, I thought why not - it sounds like fun! So here's the first Visual Vamp Giveaway featuring artist and fellow blogger, Amanda Talley.
New Orleans supreme chick artist Amanda Talley has moved into some new residential digs!She scored a cute carriage house in The Garden District close to her First Street studio.
Casa Sugar did a great post about it, and you can see more pictures HERE.
Amanda's paintings are on everyone's wish list.
So for my first Visual Vamp Giveaway I am choosing a small (approximately 8 x X 10), but perfect gem of an Amanda Talley painting for you!!!!To win:
1. Go to Amanda Talley and choose a painting you would buy if money were no object
2. Come back to this post and leave a comment and tell us all which (by name of the painting) one you would love to own - Remember this is a fantasy and not the painting you will get!
3. Send me a photo of the room you would like to hang it in - e-mail mizvtheb@yahoo.com
4. Photos will be shared in a future Readers Projects when the winner in announced
It's hung near my nightstand, at eye level
It's the first thing I see when I open my eyes
The winner of The Visual Vamp Giveaway will get a similar Amanda Talley painting
It's the first thing I see when I open my eyes
The winner of The Visual Vamp Giveaway will get a similar Amanda Talley painting








0 comments:
Post a Comment