A Really Good Giveaway! Really! Last Day Today!


Update: Winner will be chosen tomorrow! You can still leave a comment to win! xo xo

There are so many giveaways on blogs these days! They really are the best way to win great free stuff, but I can imagine that some are better than others.

I think we have a really good giveaway today courtesy of Arcadian Lighting. They have done a couple of really nice guest blog posts, so I asked if they might do a giveaway for all of you, and they said yes!

The value is up to $300.! You get to pick anything you want from their site that costs up to $300.

It is a huge site with a zillion things, so I picked out a few things I think we decor bloggers might like.

To win the giveaway, please leave a comment that will be chosen at random. I will give you the contact at Arcadian Lighting to collect your prize! Please visit their web site too, and take a look for something you would like (and tell us what you found!).


Uptown round side table - $159.99 HERE





Candice Olson mirror $190.99 HERE






For all you Cote de Texas girls! Savoy House lantern $228. HERE






Cyan Design table lamp $192.50 HERE





So cute for a bar set up! Cyan Design rolling cart $295. HERE







This comes in other colors - Cyan Designs ceramic stool $205. HERE



Come on and enter this really good giveaway! Leave as many comments as you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save A Really Good Giveaway! Really! Last Day Today! on social network: