Teo Jasmin

Back from the Catskills upstate New York where we spent the perfect country weekend. We are now back here on the island of Manhattan where we are ensconced in our friends' apartment that rivals any Jacques Grange Paris apartment. This truly is a Paris New York Bijoux!!!


Taking lots of photos that I am processing for you all. In the meantime the lovely folks at
Teo Jasmine in Paris sent me a shout out. How fitting that I could have the ultimate memento of this fabulous birthday trip to New York, via a fabulous design company in Paris!



Teo Jasmin does screen printing of iconic images they love on pillows, and furniture, and wall art.


Affordable and chic, one splash of a Teo Jasmin piece adds a little wow factor to any style decor.


Be patient dear readers. Beautiful images of the things I'm vamping are soon to come. Hope to make it to the High Line today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Teo Jasmin on social network: